Experimentation & Outcome

I began by drawing out each animals so i could then transfer the image to lino to be cut out, I wanted to use my own illustrations to be more authentic.

I feel like the tiger cut I did, did not work as well when printed beacuse it was too detailed and thin lined and also oddly placed. I went back and made thicker cuts to the chimp and leopard to ensure a good print. I very much like how they turned out.

I printed mostly on amazon delivery boxes as they make more of an impact on the environment, I experimented with printing on plastic bags but that failed, it took so long to dry most of them smudged horrendously. I really like this outcome and im excited to see where it goes next. I need to think about this.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: