My first shoot was in the studio at uni.
I had managed to find 5 models available for this day and also got Char to help with setting up and shooting, so we had two cameras going a one time. I wanted to be able to capture movement so I had already shown the models some Eurythmy but put on a playlist of videos so they could have a reference. None of the models were dancers. I supplied a large amount of coffee and water and put on some music. It was a very fun day, we all joined in on the dancing and just let the camera continually shoot while the models moved.
We ended up taking hundreds of pictures.
I got images of each model individually and then in pairs and groups – I think the images where the models are together and close work better as Eurythmy is performed in large groups.