My original FMP idea was to create a hardback book exploring grief – following my experience of losing my mum at 16 to cancer but also other peoples experiences of losing a loved one. I thought about making it specific to losing someone from cancer as there are differences in those situations as opposed toContinue reading “FMP – Designed Dissertation”
I realised I hasn’t input these into my blog whilst I was going along. These are some of the hand drawn elements I was thinking of using within the rebrand, the initial sketches of the new logo and notes about how one would move though the webpage or app.
Doing this project made me want to do more to help the animals affected by the paper making industry. Since at present you can’t adopt an insect, I adopted a jaguar, a species whose habitats are ravished by deforestation and pollution. This project started by looking into bigger animals affected by pollution so doing somethingContinue reading “Adopting a Jaguar lol”
On my second shoot, Gabby came along to help me, whilst I was shooting she was taking photos on her film camera for me. These are those pictures. my favourite:
Choosing 2-4 images for the hand in seemed quite restrictive but I am happy with my choice and I think it communicates my theme well. I chose images from my group shoot as I thought it better represented the community/family aspect of eurythmy – it’s not something that’s done alone really. I liked the closeContinue reading “Final Presentation for hand in + Extended version + Alternative”
This was a hard task but I decided to be savage about it and really cut them down. Picking 2-4 images for the submission is going to be difficult. These were the individual person shots which I don’t think work as well as the group shots, also some of them look quite stiff and don’tContinue reading “Edited Photos”
I could only find 1 model available for this day which was a shame because this was the shoot on location which I was hoping would work really well. Saying that I am still very happy with the outcome of this shoot and the contrast of the model and background looks great in my opinion.
My first shoot was in the studio at uni. I had managed to find 5 models available for this day and also got Char to help with setting up and shooting, so we had two cameras going a one time. I wanted to be able to capture movement so I had already shown the modelsContinue reading “Shoot Day 1”
For casting, I would ideally like a diverse range of people, genders, ethnicities and body types. For the location – I think I am planning on doing two shoots, one in the studio at uni and another on location – hopefully at Southbank and the Hayward gallery. Making reference to the Nadia Sarwar shoot forContinue reading “Casting + Location”